How does radio promotion get your music in touch with as many editors and presenters at radio stations and shows as possible?
Radio Promotion needs good contacts
Promotion needs the right contacts. It starts with the editors responsible for the musical part of the program. It also accounts for the presenters of shows that have a special relationship to musical genres or eras at public radio, private radio, campus radio and associations.
Furthermore, most of the times editors do expect and accept unreleased albums and songs only. In contrast are the greatest hit and oldie or era shows which mainly consist of established evergreens.
Radio Promotion needs a good understanding
Promotion needs a good understanding for the editor and his audience. Meaning the knowledge of who might like what kind of music and how to make the contact as pleasant as possible for someone who gets pelted with many songs every day.
Radio Promotion means genre, focus, format
- First of all a good feeling for the musical genre or era that fits
- the station or the show (Classical, Jazz, World, german language Rock / Folk / Indie, 80s, 90s, charts)
- then a focus on a special element, a story that you can imagine being featured in a show
- plusa short and verifiable presentation of the relevance to the audience
- and finally the provision of all important information for the editor with a link to an existing audio file.
Radio Promotion with the Music Promotion Tool
The Music Promotion Tool provides all most important elements for a successful radio promotion.
- More than 500 addresses both updated daily and edited in terms of data protectection law at radio stations and shows
- Every entry is assigned to a musical genre
- Sampling is easy and direct
- For each recipient category there is a template that relates to their needs
- mail-messages you can monitor with Email Real Time Monitoring: received (blue envelope), read (yellow envelope), listened to (green envelope)
- Responses are well documented and entries get qualified
- That way you wil build your own quality radio promotion network