Concert – Festival – Tour Promotion
How does concert- festival- tour-promotion get your music in touch with as many concert- and festivals promoters as possible up to getting shows?
Concert – festival – tour promotion needs good contacts
Promotion needs the right contacts. It starts with independent concert promoters, goes on to operators of live music bars, live club bookers, concert hall and live music arena bookers up to festival bookers, managers, operators.
Concert – festival – tour promotion needs a good understanding
Live promotion also needs a good understanding for the event and its audience. Meaning the knowledge of who might like what kind of music and how to make the contact as pleasant as possible for someone who gets pelted with many songs every day.
Concert – festival – tour promotion means genre, focus, format
- First of all a good feeling for the musical genre or era that fits
- the venue or the festival program.
- then a focus on a good song that you can imagine to be part of the program
- a short, structured and simple presentation of previous successes
- then the provision of all information relevant to the live promoter
- especially previous live appearances in their city and how many people you have pulled at what ticket price
- also all links that support your popularity like Sppotify-listenes and followers, Bandsintown followers, Facebook likes
Concert – Festival – Tour Promotion mit dem Musik Promotion Tool
The Music Promotion Tool provides all important elements for a successful concert-, festival-, tour-promotion.
- More than 1.200 addresses both updated daily and edited in terms of data protectection law at live-bars, live-clubs. live-arenas and music festivals.
- Additionally all media. playlists and social media contacts to optimally promote a concert, a festival appearance or a tour.
- Every entry is assigned to a musical genre
- Sampling is easy and direct
- For each recipient category there is a template that relates to their needs
- mail-messages you can monitor with Email Real Time Monitoring: received (blue envelope), read (yellow envelope), listened to (green envelope)
- Responses are well documented and entries get qualified
- That way you wil build your own quality music promotion and industry network